Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My First Technology Podcast

http://julieannebudd.podomatic.com/entry/2009-10-14T06_08_37-07_00
My first podcast took a long time to create. I used audacity to record the sound. This was the easy step. The problem was converting the wav file to an mp3 file without the proper programs loaded on my school computer. There are firewalls that prevent a lot of downloads. Needless to say, I am proud that I finally was able to publish my podcast. I learned a lot about “audio” files. I feel that podcasting is a very motivating Web 2.0 application. My third graders love to hear their voice. As I work out the technology issues with the conversion of audio files I am hopeful that I can have my third graders record a podcast too. I have attached my podcast’s URL. I hope you enjoying listening to the results of my third grade technology survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment